ABB RVC12 Power Factor Controller 2GCA294987A0050
ABB Power Factor controller RVC
RVC has become synonymous with automatic capacitor bank controller in many markets worldwide thanks to its distinct design, ease of use, reliability and versatile functions.
ABB Power Factor controller RVC product features
Our ABB RVC12 Power Factor Controller 2GCA294987A0050
• Common range for a broad network voltages from 100V to 440V.
• Measurement and display of key parameters like voltage, current, power factor, THDV and THDI.
• Fully programmable switching sequence.
• 1A or 5A current input.
• Easy commissioning.
• Complete auto set-up (starting current-C/k, type of switching sequence, phase shift, special connections).
• Easy to use thanks to a user-friendly interface and ease of access to parameters for manual setting.
• Highly efficient switching strategy combining integral, direct and circular switching thereby allowing:
• to control the cos j in presence of rapidly varying loads,
• to reduce the number of switching,
• to avoid unnecessary intermediary switchings,
• to increase the lifetime of the capacitors and contactors.
• Suitable for hot environments due to maximum ambient temperature rating of 70°C.
• Not affected by harmonics.
• Overvoltage / undervoltage protection and protections against harmonic distortion (THDV).
• Alarm : an alarm contact is opened when any of these conditions are reached:
• the target cos j is not reached within 6 minutes after all outputs have been switched on,
• the internal temperature of the RVC rises above 85°C,
• overvoltage / undervoltage limits are reached,
• the power supply is out of range,
• the THDV exceeds the limits.
ABB Power Factor controller RVC technical specification
ABB RVC12 ordering details
Our ABB RVC12 Power Factor Controller 2GCA294987A0050 package
Other related models for ABB RVC12 Power Factor Controller
Need more information for ABB Power Factor controller RVC, please contact us here!
HONGKONG XIEYUAN TECH CO., LIMITED
Mobile :86-13545206420(Whatapp&Wechat is available)