Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator-HART with competitive price here for you.
Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator product overview.
The 754 is everything you needed and wished for in the 744 and more! HART communication capability is combined to deliver an integrated communicating calibrator. This rugged, reliable tool is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HART and other instrumentation.
The 754 does the work of several tools - sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device. You’ll fall in love with the new improved graphical screen, Li-Ion battery for longer life, USB port and new accessories to complete the package.
For documentation, the 754 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
The 754 is designed to take on nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator. In fact, it offers most of the communication capabilities of a HART communicator.
Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator product product features.
The 754 is a power multifunction documenting calibrator that lets you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software-or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis. The 754 also features a powerful built in HART® interface capable of performing nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator.
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results.
- Use many features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.
- Easy to use
- Three year warranty
- Bright white dual display. Read both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously.
- Multi lingual interface
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use. Includes gas gauge.
- Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 1 ms.
- Delivered with DPC/Track Sample software.
- Compatible with many Asset Management software packages
Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator product specification.
|Voltage DC||Range/Resolution||1 Year||2 Years|
|100.000 mV||0.02% + 0.005 mV||0.03% + 0.005 mV|
|3.00000 V||0.02% + 0.00005 V||0.03% + 0.00005 V|
|30.0000 V||0.02% + 0.0005 V||0.03% + 0.0005 V|
|300.00 V||0.05% + 0.05 V||0.07% + 0.05 V|
|Voltage AC||3.000 V (40 Hz to 500 Hz) / 0.001 V||0.5% + 0.002 V||1.0% + 0.004 V|
|30.00 V (40 Hz to 500 Hz) / 0.01 V||0.5% + 0.02 V||1.0% + 0.04 V|
|300.0 V (40 Hz to 500 Hz) / 0.1 V||0.5% + 0.2 V||1.0% + 0.2 V|
|Current DC||30.000 mA||0.01% + 5 uA||0.015% + 7 uA|
|110.00 mA||0.01% + 20 uA||0.015% + 30 uA|
|Resistance||10.000 Ω||0.05% + 50 mΩ||0.07% + 70 mΩ|
|100.00 Ω||0.05% + 50 mΩ||0.07% + 70 mΩ|
|1.0000 kΩ||0.05% + 500 mΩ||0.07% + 0.5 Ω|
|10.000 kΩ||0.1% + 10 Ω||0.15% + 15 Ω|
|Frequency||1.00 to 110.00 Hz / 0.01 Hz||0.05 Hz|
|110.1 to 1100.0 Hz / 0.1 Hz||0.5 Hz|
|1.101 to 11.000 kHz / 0.001 kHz||0.005 kHz|
|11.01 to 50.00 kHz / 0.01 kHz||0.05 kHz|
|1 Year||2 Years|
|Voltage DC||100.000 mV||0.01% + 0.005 mV||0.015% + 0.005 mV|
|1.00000 V||0.01% + 0.00005 V||0.015% + 0.0005 V|
|15.0000 V||0.01% + 0.0005 V||0.015% + 0.0005 V|
|Current DC||22.000 mA (source)||0.01% + 0.003 mA||0.02% + 0.003 mA|
|Current sink (simulate)||0.02% + 0.007 mA||0.04% + 0.007 mA|
|Resistance||10.000 Ω||0.01% + 10 mΩ||0.015% + 15 mΩ|
|100.00 Ω||0.01% + 20 mΩ||0.015% + 30 mΩ|
|1.0000 kΩ||0.02% + 0.2 Ω||0.03% + 0.3 Ω|
|10.000 kΩ||0.02% + 3 Ω||0.03% + 5 Ω|
|Frequency||0.1 to 10.99 Hz||0.01 Hz|
|0.01 to 10.99 Hz||0.01 Hz|
|11.00 to 109.99 Hz||0.1 Hz|
|110.0 to 1099.9 Hz||0.1 Hz|
|1.100 to 21.999 kHz||0.002 kHz|
|22.000 to 50.000 kHz||0.005 kHz|
|Data log functions||Measure functions||Voltage, current, resistance, frequency, temperature, pressure|
|Reading rate||1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, or 60 readings/minute|
|Maximum record length||8000 readings (7980 for 30 or 60 readings/minute)|
|Ramp functions||Source functions||Voltage, current, resistance, frequency, temperature|
|Trip detect||Continuity or voltage (continuity detection not available when sourcing current)|
|Loop power function||Voltage||Selectable, 26 V|
|Accuracy||10%, 18 V minimum at 22 mA|
|Maximum current||25 mA, short circuit protected|
|Maximum input voltage||50 V DC|
|Step functions||Source functions||Voltage, current, resistance, frequency, temperature|
|Manual step||Selectable step, change with arrow buttons|
|Autostep||Fully programmable for function, start delay, stepvalue, time per step, repeat|
For more information about Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator, please feel free to send us an inquiry here.
HONGKONG XIEYUAN TECH CO., LIMITED
Mobile :86-13545206420(Whatapp&Wechat is available)
E-mail:Diana@hkxytech.com Or Cc:Dianatian118@gmail.com