ABB Power Factor controller RVC product features
• Common range for a broad network voltages from 100V to 440V.
• Measurement and display of key parameters like voltage, current, power factor, THDV and THDI.
• Fully programmable switching sequence.
• 1A or 5A current input.
• Easy commissioning.
• Complete auto set-up (starting current-C/k, type of switching sequence, phase shift, special connections).
• Easy to use thanks to a user-friendly interface and ease of access to parameters for manual setting.
• Highly efficient switching strategy combining integral, direct and circular switching thereby allowing:
• to control the cos j in presence of rapidly varying loads,
• to reduce the number of switching,
• to avoid unnecessary intermediary switchings,
• to increase the lifetime of the capacitors and contactors.
• Suitable for hot environments due to maximum ambient temperature rating of 70°C.
• Not affected by harmonics.
• Overvoltage / undervoltage protection and protections against harmonic distortion (THDV).
• Alarm : an alarm contact is opened when any of these conditions are reached:
• the target cos j is not reached within 6 minutes after all outputs have been switched on,
• the internal temperature of the RVC rises above 85°C,
• overvoltage / undervoltage limits are reached,
• the power supply is out of range,
• the THDV exceeds the limits.
ABB Power Factor controller RVC technical specification
If you need any other information for ABB RVC-3 Power Factor Controller, please contact us here!
HONGKONG XIEYUAN TECH CO., LIMITED
Mobile :86-13545206420(Whatapp&Wechat is available)